Apache Hadoop. The core of Apache Hadoop consists of a storage part, known as Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and a processing part which is a MapReduce programming model. Hadoop splits files into large blocks and distributes them across nodes in a cluster.
Why this course ?
Hadoop is an open-source software framework for storing data and running applications on clusters of commodity hardware. It provides massive storage for any kind of data, enormous processing power and the ability to handle virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
What if I miss a class ?
If you miss a class we can provide recording video for particular session and same session you have to attend another batch also
Will I get placement Assistance ?
Do I receive a certificate for training ?
- Once you are successfully through the course you will be awarded with Covalent's Training certificate.
- Covalent certification has industry recognition and we are the preferred training partner for many MNCs.
what support is available after the training?
Doubts clarification up to getting a job
What Features do you provide?
- Classroom & Online sessions with corporate trainers
- Course Material
- Real time projects with industry experts
- Regular Assignments (Tasks)
- Placement assistance
- Resume preparation
- Doubts clarifications